WELCOME TO THE CELEBRITY AUTOGRAPHED JEANS AUCTION! The Blue Jeans Go Green™ denim recycling program has collected nearly 1 million pieces of denim, and we needed your help to reach this milestone. All denim collected through the program is recycled into UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation, and a portion of it is distributed to communities in need.
How did the auction work?
- Fifteen celebrities provided autographed jeans to be auctioned off from September 17, 2013 – November 3, 2013.
- This auction utilized "denim currency" (NOT MONEY) for bidding.
- "Denim currency" was denim apparel items only.
- Your bid was the number of denim apparel items you were able to collect for recycling.
- At the end of the auction, each highest bidder was contacted to discuss next steps.
Legal Disclaimer: LEGAL DISCLAIMER: There were no costs associated with bidding; however, if you placed a bid over 1,000 and you were the highest bidder, you would incur shipping charges to our facility for the quantity of denim you bid over 1,000. Regardless, if you sent an amount less than your bid (and the bid was not verified), you were responsible for the total shipping cost and were no longer be eligible to receive the celebrity jeans. See terms for more detail.